Here you can enjoy a family swim and chill out on the adult only terrace. You can indulge in some me-time, with a spa treatment and a dip in the hot tub that overlooks the forest.
Our indoor pool hall with views across the lawn is open to the whole family from 7am-9pm, Monday-Friday and 7am-8pm, Saturday and Sunday. But because parents need their relaxation space too, we’ve created special areas within the spa that are for total peace and tranquility.
Notice: Due to essential maintenance, our outdoor hot tub and spa terrace will be closed from 19th to 23rd September.
Our purpose-built spa is every parent’s dream. Get your blood flowing and your heart working in the 16m pool, with fantastic panoramic views of the forest. Let your stresses melt away in the steam room, sauna and sanarium (which combines humidity with a slightly less intense heat of a sauna). The rooms are imbued with aromatherapy scents, which help to re-balance, detoxify and refresh. Or just relax in the outdoor hot tub with a glass of champagne and watch the sun set over the wonderful landscape of the New Forest.
For all members and guests, facilities include:
- A 16m UV filtered swimming pool
- Thermal rooms (ages 16+)
- Hydrotherapy and spa pool (ages 16+)
- Experience shower
- Outdoor hot tub (ages 16+)
25-minute treatments start from £50 or Jessica nails from £30
Lie back on a comfortable lounger in the sun-traps spa decking, while on cooler days, the spa café is the perfect place to retreat with a book or relax after a treatment.
Lounge around in your robe in the laid back atmosphere of the spa café or relaxation terrace and order a selection of hot and cold drinks.
We offer a membership package at the Spa, with benefits including:
- Full use of the spa facilities during our opening hours (dependant on membership type)
- Towels and locker provided
- 20% discount on full priced food and beverage and accommodation at New Park Manor up to a maximum of £250 per visit
- 20% discount on published tariff for treatments for members
- Priority notification of events, product and treatment launches and members offers
- Members' guest pass facility - Must be prebooked in advance.
For more information, call 01590 623467.