After the madness of Christmas brings, New Year’s Eve a week later can also bring its own challenges. New Year’s Eve is traditionally considered to be for adults, however we want to share ideas on how you can make it an event for the whole family.
- Celebrate the New Year a few hours earlier. Pretend its midnight and let the children take part of the big count down. Pretend you are in a different time zone to make it more fun.
- Play some family friendly games – our favourites are Bingo, Cluedo, Monopoly and charades. You could even theme charades with “from 2018”.
- Set up a mocktails and cocktails station – you can invent your own or pick recipes online.
- Take the time to look through photographs from 2018 and reminisce about all the fun you had during the past year.
- Write resolutions and a list of fun things you want to do in the coming year.
For those who want to escape it all our New Year’s package will let you come away, relax with family and no have to worry about clearing up! Our New Year’s package includes entertainment for all the family. The Den team will be hosting special children’s celebrations in the early evening. For the grownup they will be able to enjoy a drinks reception with canapes followed by a sumptuous 5 course gala dinner. After dinner it will be time to let your hair down and get the party started with our live band. Prices for a 2 night package starts from £840 for 2 adults. Full details of the package can be found on our website.
Whatever you and your family decide to do this festive season – The team at New Park Manor would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!