We are always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our dedicated and hardworking team.
Food & Beverage Assistant
New Park Manor Hotel is looking for experienced, friendly and hardworking individuals to join us ahead of the busy season.
As part of the food and beverage team you'll be helping to prepare for service, cleaning after service, setting up the restaurant and carrying food and drink orders to the restaurant and garden from the kitchen.
To be successful in your application you must possess the following:
- Positive, hardworking attitude and good communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation standards
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Ability to get to and from the hotel regardless of shift timings
- Flexibility with working days and shifts
To apply please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits to staff
- Competitive hourly rate
- Excellent share of tips & service charge
- Fun working environment
- Use of hotel leisure club
- Discounted spa treatments
- Discounted stays at Luxury Family Hotel properties
- 50% discount off Food & Beverage
- Internal transfers and career development within LFH Group
- Excellent training and development plan
- Meals on duty
- 28 days annual leave/pro rated
- Uniforms on duty for customer face to face roles
- Onsite staff parking
How to apply
If you feel you have the passion, drive, enthusiasm and more importantly the customer focus to join our team please send your CV to email@example.com specifying the position you wish to apply for.