New Park Manor may be a grand and ancient building, but our attitude is modern and accommodating. Make the most of our fun family activities, then unwind while the children play in our complimentary crèche.
Whether you’re bringing babies and toddlers or an energetic tribe of older children, we’ll make sure they’re entertained and comfortable. One thing’s for sure: they’ll never be bored.
Once you’ve worn yourselves out with all the activities on offer, relax in our spacious lounge or out on the terrace with views across the lawns and countryside. Families can settle together for some quiet time in the snug zone, with beanbags, a comfy sofa, books, board games and movies.
We know that a holiday isn’t a holiday unless you’re able to de-stress. That means taking some time for yourselves. We provide two free hours of childcare every day in our fabulous crèche facilities for the under-eights, and a listening service in your room, so you can dine like adults in our wonderful restaurant (remember what that feels like?).
Here are just some of the things we do at New Park Manor to make life easy with babies, toddlers and older children:
Baby friendly hotels create baby friendly holidays (and very happy parents). We’ve thought of all the essentials – as well as a few extras.
Here at New Park Manor you may take advantage of our video baby monitors to allow you to enjoy some time together alone to relax and unwind while having the peace of mind that your little ones are safe and sound.
Pop down to reception and we will provide you with the video monitor, you simply plug this into your room before you settle your little one down and then we provide you with a handset that you keep with you so that it allows you to keep an eye on your little one.
A £150.00 deposit will be applied to your bill, this will be refunded on return of the monitor and handset. Please note that handsets must kept with parents at all times and unfortunately cannot be monitored by our team.
These baby monitors can be used at all times during your stay.
- Crèche Our Den caters for babies from three months upwards, with each child eligible for a free two-hour session each day.
- Baby equipment To take the stress out of packing, we’ll liaise with you before you arrive to make sure we provide everything you need, such as a cot, changing mat and nappy bin. A steam steriliser and bottle warmer can be found in our Baby Kitchen.
- Baby bottles and food We deliver morning and evening milk to your room, free of charge, and our chef can provide pureed baby food from 7am to 9.30pm. If you prefer to bring your own, we’ll happily store it in our fridge.
To take a look at our double rooms and family suites, click here.
Having a fantastic toddler friendly holiday is possible – all you need to do is find the perfect toddler friendly hotel. Thankfully, we’re dedicated to making your stay totally stress free.
- The Den We’ll welcome your toddler for a complimentary two-hour morning or afternoon session in our crèche every day. Sessions are so popular that we recommend booking: just call 01590 623467.
- Children’s meals We take a thoroughly flexible approach to dining, with an optional early mealtime and a menu specially designed for little ones aged two and upwards.
- Toddler equipment We make travelling with a toddler as easy as possible by equipping your room with everything you need. Let us know in advance and we can provide essentials such as bed guards and potties.
- Outdoors Those with little legs needn’t feel be left out of the family bike ride. Cycle hire includes bikes with toddler seats and wagons, meaning they can come along too.
To view our family rooms and check availability, click here.
With a child friendly hotel, you can enjoy a child friendly holiday that allows you all-important relaxation space.
- Child-friendly meals Choose from two menus, depending on how little your ‘little ones’ are. Our ‘Forest Frontiers’ selection is perfect for children up to 7, while older children will prefer ‘Forest Explorers’. Whatever their age, our wholesome but fun selection means you’ll never have to argue over what they’d like to eat.
- Activities Children up to eight will love our Den sessions, which are complimentary for two hours each day. For older children, we have the Blue Room: a separate chill-out zone with activities such as table football and video games.
- Spa The Bath House Spa offers special treatments for teenagers, including rehydrating and cleansing facials, manicures and pedicures.
Our Family Suite is especially well suited for families with older children. To check availability, click here.